Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great Expectations

Wow, so here I was all ready to start being a serious, every day blogger. I guess I kind of knew that it wasn't going to happen. I apparently like to set high standards for myself that I never meet. I have been so incredibly busy lately. I haven't been doing nearly the amount of school work I should be doing.

Right now is a prime example. I should be writing my Human Development paper or reading for my English classes or writing my lesson plan for next week. I'm really ready for the holiday season. Yet I have little money to spend this year. I don't know when everything went so downhill.

At least Americans turned out to be smart for once. I really am so proud to call myself an American. Here's to hoping the Obama administration will live up to the expectations. I really hope he does. I feel like I was too young to really remember any president other than Bush. That within itself is such a sad thing. I'm hoping things will start to look up.

No comments: